Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Introduction to this blog

Came to a new place? Want to talk to a localite in his/her language? Here is a quick list of easily frequently used/needed words.

I am starting with Kannada and will add more languages if I can :)

Try to use this and forward to others who may need it. Also, please suggest other words that I can add to this list and any improvements to be made to this.

I thank all my colleagues and friends Lavina, Satheesha, Darshan, Padma, Raghu, Kirti, Shwetha, Sankar, Umesh, Purushotham, Vikram and Ramya, who helped me put this list together. I especially thank Darshan, Satheesh and Lavina, who taught me a number of Kannada words with patience and helped me put this list in order.

6 comments:

  1. Marvellous,Done a Brilliant job Gopi.

    Regards,
    Satheesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very usefull.. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very helpful - thank you. Does anyone know a teacher in Mysore who can give intensive lessons daily for a month or more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant blog.. kannada will no longer be a code language to me :) thank you.
    please post other common words such as nos. 1-100 and words such as thousand, things, animals and grammar rules - overall format is really easy on the eye and good for beginners

    ReplyDelete